Drive By AMR
SMART Log is a market leading Drive-by AMR solution that can be used for billing, commercial logging or domestic consumption monitoring applications.
As SMART Log is a fully wireless solution, it makes data collection easy as no direct access to the meter or meter pit is required. As SMART Log is capable of logging and wirelessly transmitting 3-months of 15-min consumption data, it can be used to ensure accurate customer billing, to detect leaks, enforce drought restrictions, apply rising block and/or seasonal tariffs and detect meter fraud.
Data download is fast and efficient. A one month profile at 30 minute intervals can be wirelessly downloaded in under 10 seconds, thereby significantly reducing the 'per meter cost' of meter reading and effectively removing the need for estimated bills forever.
Once SMART Log has been connected to a water meter, pulses generated by the meter are counted, stored and allocated a time stamp. This logged data can then be downloaded at any time by the meter reader using a USB Receiver and SMART Patrol Software.
- Magnetic mounted antenna provides superior operational range
- Compatible with all pulse enabled meters
- Allows for efficient and frequent billing
- Supports sophisticated tariffs
- Fast and efficient downloads
- Retrofit capability protects investment in existing metering infrastructure
For more information on the system please click the links below:
- SMART Log - RF enabled Data Logger, can be deployed as a stand alone unit or part of a wider AMR system
- SMART Patrol - Data management and automatic meter reading (AMR) software application
- USB Receiver - Small lightweight radio receiver that enables meter readers to capture larger number of readings
Drive By AMR
SMART Log in Use