Data Logging (Telemetry)
Radcom data loggers equipped with integral telemetry automatically transmit data in a variety of ways, including GPS, GRPS, SMS, Satellite or PSTN. Data can be sent at regular intervals (down to 15 minutes) for near real time monitoring and comprehensive graphical analysis without the need for site visits to download the data manually.
LX has one or two digital flow input capabilities and one analogue input option which can be internal pressure, external pressure or 4-20ma.
The more advanced MultiLog can be supplied with up to four inputs for monitoring any combination of digital or analogue signals. The logger is also available in an intrinsically safe ATEX approved housing designed specifically for use in hazardarous and potentially explosive environments where combustible gas and/or dust may be of concern.
Both loggers are available in SMS and GPRS variants, and equipped with an external antenna to improve signal strength.
SMS telemetry can successfully operate in poor signal strength locations where other data communications may be difficult. FCS supplies advanced SMS data compression techniques enable one daily SMS to download data from two channels of 15 minute sample rate recordings.
Recent advances in low cost GPRS telemetry have enabled us to introduce rapid data transmission and an innovative 'secondary channel' feature on the MultiLog which can log down to one second intervals. This is invaluable when more detailed investigation (such as pressure spikes and 'true' minimum night flow) is required.
All Radcom loggers are completely waterproof, submersible, battery powered and designed to perform maintenance free for up to five years.
- MultiLog LX Versatile data logger with up to two digital flow input capabilities and one analogue input option, internal antenna and SMS/GPRS telemetry
- MultiLog Data logger with up to four input channels for monitoring any combination of digital or analogue signals and transmitting via PSTN or SMS/GSM/GPRS telemetry
- MultiLog IS Intrinsically Safe MultiLog Data Logger
- Senator+ Collects and transmits data from remote sites with no mains power or mobile phone coverage. Batteries are recharged by solar panel and the unit uses a satellite modem for data communications.
- External Battery Pack Available in three sizes, the easy to install packs ensure that the data loggers five year battery life is maintained even with more demanding call-in regimes
- SMARTLog Radio A radio enabled data logger that provides an innovative and feature rich consumption monitoring solution for the water industry